Sunday, January 22, 2012

So here is an update on what Cute little Archer has been up lately.
His little personality is starting to show more and more everyday. During church today he was laughing and smiling. We loved it, needless to say I had no idea what the speaker was saying. Unarry speaker!!



Joel thought it would be fun to see if he could sit up on his own, and well it kinda worked. He would be sitting up for a while and then he would slowly start so slide to one side.



Archer loves to sleep on his belly, good thing we have the boppy to prop him up.



I'm Snug as a Bug!!
I wanted to take some pictures to put on thank you cards and birth announcements so here are some of my favorites. Archer was quite the trooper during this whole process.


Well he might have out grown the basket, just a little.


So this pose made for some really cute pictures, but the really funny part was that Archer rolled off the pillow and it didn't even phase him. Good thing Joel was there to catch him.





Although he was a tropper, he still had a few melt downs. Poor little guy.

This is My FAVORITE!!! Picture!! I love it!! Funny thing is that he is just about to roll off the pillow again.

3 comments:

  1. KAAAARRREEEENNN! What a cutie! I'm so happy for you, and I love your little blog. I wish we lived closer so I could meet him, he looks so sweet and cuddly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!! He's getting so big! I love it when they start smiling and laughing. That's when picture taking becomes an obsession.

    ReplyDelete