Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Archer's Blessing

We decided to bless Archer in Joel's family ward growing up. I loved that after Joel blessed him, the Brother that was conduction sacrament said the it seemed like yesterday Joel was just in primary. I am so glad that so much of our family was willing to travel to be there and share this special day with us. Joel did such a wonderful job with the blessing, Archer is one lucky dude to have a Dad like him.

My 4th generation picture, Karen, Grammy, Mom, and Archer

Joel and I are so lucky that we were both able to have 4th generation pictures taken.
Joel, Scott, Grandpa Harris, and Archer.





Grandma and Grandpa Harris were so much fun.


Who knew that our family would grow so much in just a few short months.


My parents had so much fun spending time with their new grand kids.


Of course we couldn't forget our super cute niece and nephew, Grace and Caleb. Those two kids are so stinking cute!!! Archer should be so excited to share a birthday with Caleb.




1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It's so cute! And the pictures you got are darling! I am just warning you, though, if you don't update this often enough you'll get phone calls or texts from Grandpa and Grandma Harris saying things like "I haven't gotten an update in awhile," or "when are you going to update the blog?"or "have you updated the blog yet?". lol!!!! I am so glad that you guys set one up and can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete