Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Vaction



The holidays were filled with lots of fun and new memories. Just like my Dad and Archer taking a nap together.



Great Grand Parents, Grandma, and Grandpa Bybee were very happy to hold baby Archer.


Archer and Grandpa Harris, Joel's dad, Scott. I love little moments when I steal a quick picture when no one was looking.

I love to walk around Temple Square at Christmas time to see all the lights. We were able to meet my brother, Kevin and his wife, Becca, and finally meet our niece, Brooke. It was our first time using our stroller, I love it!! Becca and I had fun taking up the entire sidewalk with our super sweet strollers. My Grandma and Aunt Grace also met us and shared the Christmas lights with us.

I promised Joel that he could pick out a winter coat for Archer and we found this Adorable little bear snowsuit. At first I had Archer in fleece lined jeans and a vest underneath, it was totally a Ralfy moment from A Christmas Story, but when he could barely bend in the middle, we lost a few of the layers.

Poor Archer was starting to develop a tic because every time someone would walk past him, he would get a giant kiss or snuggle. Aunt Jessica, Aunt Erin and Uncle Adam couldn't resist his Cuteness!!!

I had to capture this moment, it makes my heart melt when I see my boys bonding. Joel is such a wonderful new Dad.


I couldn't ask for a better Christmas Morning.

These are some of my very best friends from High School. Paden, Emily, and Jenifer. We all able to get together at Emily's house that she is in the process of remodeling and Jen is expecting a little boy in February. I can't wait for our boys to be old enough to play together. I am so glad that we were able to see each other and catch up. Now that I know that both Jen and Paden are living in Logan I will have to go visit them when we are down visiting my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment