Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Family Favorites


We started off the Fall Season with going to the Vandal Homecoming Parade. It was a little chilly that morning but we were all bundled pretty good.


 We found a great spot towards the end of the parade near the firestation, Archer would get SO excited when a marching band would play, next too us, the rest of it, he didn't care.



Archer has a new favorite room and it just so happens to be the bathroom. We have had to be very diligent at keeping the door closed. Otherwise this is what we find. Oh Dear! 


I wanted to stop him but I was laughing too hard to tell him no. So we just stood there and laughed until the entire roll of toilet paper was in a pile around his feet.



Sweet little boy in his pumpkin pj's.


 Archer also loves to get the tv remote and change the channel on his mother all day.


Oh! Did you notice that he is sitting up on his knees all by himself! My little boy is growing up.




Before the weather turned to rain, I was able to take Archer for a few walks to the park near by and I just had to get some super cute fall pictures.



Archer loved playing in the grass and I am happy to report that he only chewed on a stick and he did not eat any grass.




On the walk home it was getting kinda chilly so I put his mittens on and he wasn't too sure what to do with them on his hands. He later started chewing on them and his hands still got cold, but at least I tried.



On another walk I stood him up next to the fence and got some fun pictures of him playing with the grass. I wish that I could say that he is standing all on his own, but his bumb is leaning up against the fence.





After I took some pictures near the fence I looked up to see this guy walking by and as I did Archer did a face plant into the weeds. I felt like mother of the year. He was okay and only had a little tiny scratch on his cheek. But like Archer always is he wasn't bothered by it for too long.


I am just so glad I was able to take him out and play in the grass before we are cooped up all winter. Otherwise, I would have missed out on this ADORABLE picture. Archer even took advantage of being free! The park is just a wide open grassy area and he decided it would be fun to take off crawling. Until, he decided he was getting a little too far from mom and started to freak out a little. You can catch the great escape in the videos below. I love Fall and I am so Grateful I get to share so many new memories with Archer and Joel. I am looking forward to winter and watching Archer play in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment