Monday, July 23, 2012

FATHER'S DAY!!!

 Happy First Father's Day Joel!!! I wanted to take Joel fishing and out to Red Lobster for father's day but the wind was blowing too hard and Joel ended up working the night before. So my plan changed last minute and we had a fun day at home playing with the Boy.

 I didn't want Joel to miss out on the opportunity to have a new Tie to wear to church, so Archer and I ventured out to Macy's and Archer helped me pick the perfect one. I also made him apple pie the day before so it would be nice and cold, just the way he likes it. Later we watched Sherlock Holmes and I warmed up my pie, just the way I like it. :)



 The Day was filled with Archer and Joel playing games and especially, Catch Face, a game that Joel's dad used to play with him as a child. Joel was so excited to play it with Archer, he has been wanting to ever since he was born. Its a good thing that boy like to rough house.



 Later we decided to go for a Sunday drive, one to get out of the house and two to get Archer to take a nap. We ended up a great little park and campground that Joel would be taking his scouts to for a camp out. It was really pretty and the next time family comes to visit that is most definitely on the to do list.



 Like I said, the wind was really blowing that day, and poor little Archer was getting quite the new hair do.We enjoyed walking around the park and I look forward to the weather being better so we can go back and really have some fun. So the cute little shirt Archer is wearing, ( the shirt says, I love Dad because... and on the back it says, He always has my back, and it shows the back of the panda's.) I had been saving just for Father's day. And well, a few days before Joel decided to actually look for an outfit and he came across the shirt, and the matching shorts. Needless to say, I washed it and he wore it again. The day  would not have been complete with out a Huge Kiss from both Mom and Dad. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment